Carbonation test chamber
Suitable for testing the durability of concretes or building materials under constant temperature, humidity and CO2 concentration, which is a special apparatus for carbonation test of concretes.
- Double wall construction
- Interior fabricated from high grade stainless steel (S.S.304).
- Exterior body made of Mild steel material which is duly powder coated in attractive shades
- Double walled metal door with sponge type silicon gasket for air tight sealing
- Chamber illumination is accomplished by Fluorescent light with door switch.
- User friendly and tactfully designed chamber door and locking mechanism
- Equipped with Digital controller and Imported Temp, RH & CO2 Sensors
- Humidity generation by steam injection method
- Uniformity is maintained by quiet running blower.
- Hermetically sealed compressor CFC free compressor (134 A gas) coupled with evaporation coil and condenser.
- Removable perforated trays to facilitate better air circulation through samples
- Microprocessor based Digital Auto Tune PID temperature and direct RH digital controller.
- CO2 Indicator with imported CO2 Sensor
- Electrical wiring as per CE Compliances
- Aesthetic outer appearance and high quality
- High temperature safety cut off
- Low water level boiler cut off
- Electrical overload cut off
- Time delay for compressor switch ON
- Electrical circuit breaker
||Stainless steel S.S. – 304 Grade
||Powder coating in attractive shades
||75mm to prevent thermal loss
||600 mm X 600mm X 600mm
||with 150 kg of Concrete load
||5°C above Ambient to 60°C.
||Ambient to 80% RH (Maximum carbonation takes place between 40% RH to 80% RH )
||Atmosphere concentration to 4.5% with accuracy 0.01% (Maximum solubility of CO2 in water is 4%)
||Digital PID Temp & RH Controller
#Carbonation test chamber #Carbonation chamber # CARBONATION CHAMBER