Horizontal electrophoresis is a basic means in molecular biology research. It is widely used for DNA detection and separation, and molecular testing in the nucleic acid analysis, purification and preparation experiment.
* Abundant buffer not only guarantees cooling effects, but also keeps the pH Value stable during the whole experiment process.
* Dismountable electrodes make maintenance easily.
* The PC transparent top lid prevents liquid volatilization and electricity leakage.
* Auto-switch-off when the lid is removed
* Recommended power supply:BPS-1/BPS-2
|Comb Throughput||3,5,9 samples|
|NO. Of Samples||3~18|
|Standard Accessories||Body tank with electrode*1, Gel tray 48*75mm*1, Gel box*1,
1.0mm thickness 3 wells comb*2, 1.5mm thickness 3 wells comb*2,
1.0mm thickness 5 wells comb*2, 1.5mm thickness 5 wells comb*2,
1.0mm thickness 9 wells comb*2, 1.5mm thickness 9 wells comb*2
|Gross Weight||1 kg|