The ET-H2 is ideal for restriction fragment analysis, sample prep or checking of high numbers of samples.
* Abundant buffer not only guarantees cooling effects, but also keeps the pH Value stable during the whole experiment process.
* Dismountable electrodes make maintenance easily.
* Sample background color design, adding the sample conveniently.
* The PC transparent top lid prevents liquid volatilization and electricity leakage.
* Auto-switch-off when the lid is removed
* Recommended power supply: BPS-2/ BPS-3
|Gel Trays(W*L)||60*60mm; 120*60mm; 60*120mm 120*120mm|
|Comb Throughput||1,2,3, 6, 8, 11, 13, 18 ,25 samples|
|NO. of Samples||1~100|
|Standard Accessories||Body tank with electrode*1, Gel tray 120*120mm*1, Gel tray 120*60mm*1,
Gel tray 60x120mm*1, Gel tray 60*60mm*2, Gel box*1, Leveling feet*1
1.5mm thickness 1/2/3 wells comb*1, 1.0mm thickness 6/13 wells comb*2
1.0mm thickness 8/18 wells comb*2, 1.0mm thickness 11/25 wells comb*2