A disc type grinder, designed to grind virtually any material to produce a fine mesh sample in one operation.
Brief construction details
- A self contained grinder, with a rotary disc, having a planetary movement in a vertical plane.
- Grinding is done between two discs, one of which is stationary and the other is revolving eccentrically at high speed.
- Discs are made from heat treated mechanized metal.
- Size of final discharges product can be adjusted with the help of convenient hand wheel. This can be done, even while the machine is in operation.
- Provision for removal of ground samples & easy to clean
- Capacity of reducing about ½ kg of Quartz type sample into 100 mesh/minute
- Supplied complete with a 3 H.P. Motor, a starter, “V” Belt pulley, drive and mounting
- Disc Diameter : 175 mm
- Maximum feed Size : 1-6 mm
- Yield : 250 gms/min
- Discharge product Size : 100 mesh to 150 mesh
- Operation on : 440 Volts, 50 Hz, 3-Phase, AC SuppLY