Dial Reading Viscometer
The original Brookfield Dial Reading Viscometer is the lab standard used around the world.
Now it’s improved with a multi-speed electronic drive and ergonomically designed speed control knob. Quickly select any one of 10 pre-set speeds (8 speeds on LVT models). This new direct-drive design means extremely quiet operation and greater versatility. The new Universal Power Supply facilitates the use of worldwide power sources.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Continuous torque sensing capability
- Torque measurement accuracy: 1% of full scale range
- Repeatability: 0.2% of full scale range
- Easy speed adjustment and on/off control
- Compatible with all Brookfield accessories
- NIST traceable viscosity standards available
- Electronic drive means quiet, reliable operation
- Universal power supply worldwide compatibility
- 2-Year limited warranty
- Traditional Brookfield quality
- Explosion-proof model is available. Call for details.
Each of our standard Laboratory Viscometers/ Rheometers are supplied with an internal spring used to calculate the viscosity of a material. These springs have different measuring capabilities:
- LV is for low viscosity materials and can measure the “thinnest” materials. Typical examples include inks, oils, and solvents.
- RV is for medium viscosity materials than those measured with an LV torque. Typical examples include creams, food, and paints.
- HA is for higher viscosity materials than those measured with an RV torque. Typical examples include gels, chocolate and epoxies.
- HB is for even higher viscosity materials than those measured with an HA torque spring. Typical examples include asphalt, caulking compounds, and molasses.
Additional special springs are also available upon request.
- The Worldwide: Standard Viscometer,
- Electronic Drive: means quiet, reliable operation,
- Easy-to-Select Speeds,
- Analog display: -Shows % Torque, -Use Factor Finder to convertreading to centipoinse,
- Simple-to-use: Easy setup.
- Viscosity range (mPas): 100 to BM,
- Speed: .5 – 100rpm,
- Number of increments: 10.
- Accuracy: +1,0% of range,
- The instrument comes with 6 spindles, spindle guard leg, Lab Stand(Model S), carring case.
5000cP: Silicone Fluids, Nominal Viscosity 5000 cP.
BKR-6000ML: Beaker, 600ml, B.E.L. LOGO
Manufactured by : Brookfield, USA