· Economic and durable rotary evaporator with a flexible modular design. Accommodates an integrated vacuum controller,
solvent recovery system, and vacuum pump. Easily adapted to meet more demanding needs.
· Equipped with SB-1000 digital water bath. The SB-1000 is designed for standard applications and accommodates up to a 3L
volume, with a 50ml to 1000ml evaporating flask range.
· The water bath features an integrated overheat protector and thermal fuse with PTFE coating, providing greater durability
and protection against corrosion.
· Clear and easy to use control panel.
· Unique weight balancing slide jack and newly developed lock mechanism enable smooth up/down motion and reliable lock.
· Extension slide on slide jack provides maximum lift of 260 mm (10 ¼”), making it easy to handle trap bulbs and small flasks.
· Base, jack, glassware, and bath are made in compact design. The existing glassware components can be interchanged.
· Dewar glassware set (instead of Diagonal) with adaptor to prevent the condensed solution from being refluxed into the
sample flask through the capillary feed tube.
· The Dewar condenser is designed for low boiling point applications.
· Excellent corrosion resistant all Teflon vacuum seal (optional accessory) is available which is suitable for recovering the
organic solvents with low boiling points.
|Type||With SB-1000 digital water bath|
|Condenser||Dewar condenser glassware, nozzle OD: 3/8″(10mm),
OD: 4 3/8″x 13 3/8″(110x340mm), ID: 3 5/8″x9 1/8″(91x230mm)
|Motor||Induction motor 25W|
|Evaporating capacity||20ml/min Max. (water)|
|Evaporating flask||Pear shaped flask, l liter, NS 24/40|
|Receiving flask||Round bottom flask, l liter, ball joint size: 35/20|
|Jack function||Manual slide (weight balance slide + extension slide)|
|Jack stroke||4 3/8″(110mm)+5 7/8″(150mm) (weight balance slide+extension slide)|
|Rotary joint (vapor duct)||ID 3/4″(18mm) x Length 7″(178mm), NS 24/40|
|Stand base||T shape base 15 3/4″(400mm) x 12 5/8″(320mm)|
|Ultimate vacuum||4mbar (399.9Pa) or less|
|Vacuum seal||Teflon + Teflon/Viton double seal|
|Safety features||Fuse, independent over temperature cut off|
|Bath Temperature Range||5ºC above ambient to 90ºC|
|Display||Digital set and read out, Min. figures 1ºC|
|Heater||1kW (drum heating) for water|
|Bath Size, Material and Capacity||ID 9 1/8″(230mm) x 6 3/8″(160mm) x 4″(100mm)H, SUS 304, 3 liters|
|Additional Power Outlet||Max 1A|
|Ambient Operating Temperature||5 to 35ºC|
|Dimensions||21 1/8″(535mm)W x 14″(355mm)D x 28 3/4″(730mm)H,
38 3/5″(980mm)H Max.
|Power||1035VA, 115V, 60Hz|
|Availability||Manufacturer direct shipment|
Includes: Rotary evaporator assembly with manual lift and rotation control, Dewar condenser, 1L receiving flask (round bottom, ball joint size: 35/20), 1L evaporating flask (Pear shaped, NS 24/40), Rotary joint (vapor duct, Length 7″(178mm), NS 24/40), Glass capillary (Inlet feed tube, 27” (685mm), NS19/40 Teflon tube), SB-1000 digital water bath.
Required Accessories: Vacuum pump or system and associated connections.
Warranty: 2 Years.