Method Name:Color disc/
Number of tests:100
Parameter:Iron, medium range – As Fe2+
Platform :Color Disc
Range:0.2 – 7 mg/L Fe2+
Ship Wt. (lbs):1
CAUTION: Review the Safety Data Sheets (MSDS/SDS) for the chemicals that are used.
Use the recommended personal protective equipment.
• Analyze samples immediately after collection.
• Put the color disc on the center pin in the color comparator box (numbers to the front).
• Use the indoor light color disc when the light source is fluorescent light. Use the outdoor light
color disc when the light source is sunlight.
• Rinse the tubes with sample before the test. Rinse the tubes with deionized water after the test.
• If the color match is between two segments, use the value that is in the middle of the two
• If the color disc becomes wet internally, pull apart the flat plastic sides to open the color disc.
Remove the thin inner disc. Dry all parts with a soft cloth. Assemble when fully dry.
• Undissolved reagent does not have an effect on test accuracy.
• To verify the test accuracy, use a standard solution as the sample.
• This test kit measures ferrous