Soxhlet extraction apparatus Behr KEX 1000F, extractor with tap
Behr Soxhlet Extractors are a good choice to meet the demands of modern laboratories.
By means of the hydrolysis module (for 1, 4 or 6 places), it is possible to digest the samples with acid before extraction (determination of the total fat content according to the Weibull-Stoldt method).
Distinctive features of Behr Soxhlet extractors:
– Volume from 30 ml to 2000 ml
– Compact apparatus for one flask
– Apparatus with in-line arrangement for 4 or 6 places
– The design of the extractors with a specially designed curved tube allows to achieve a uniform process at all locations …
– Thanks to the tap, additional distillation is eliminated.
Fully equipped compact extraction systems include:
– Main stand (stand)
– Heating device
– Glass apparatus (reaction flask, extractor with tap, Dimroth cooler).
Technical characteristics of the Behr KEX 1000F Soxhlet extraction apparatus:
– Voltage: 230 V
– Frequency: 50/60 Hz
– Power: 1100 W
– Weight: 8.5 kg
– Dimensions (LxWxH): 23x35x95 cm
– Extractor volume: 1000 ml
– Extractor with tap