Dial reading viscometer
The original Brookfield Dial Reading Viscometer is the lab standard used around the world.
Now it’s improved with a multi-speed electronic drive and ergonomically designed speed control knob. Quickly select any one of 10 pre-set speeds (8 speeds on LVT models). This new direct-drive design means extremely quiet operation and greater versatility. The new Universal Power Supply facilitates the use of worldwide power sources.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Continuous torque sensing capability
- Torque measurement accuracy: 1% of full scale range
- Repeatability: 0.2% of full scale range
- Easy speed adjustment and on/off control
- Compatible with all Brookfield accessories
- NIST traceable viscosity standards available
- Electronic drive means quiet, reliable operation
- Universal power supply worldwide compatibility
- 2-Year limited warranty
- Traditional Brookfield quality
- Explosion-proof model is available. Call for details.
Each of our standard Laboratory Viscometers/ Rheometers are supplied with an internal spring used to calculate the viscosity of a material. These springs have different measuring capabilities:
- LV is for low viscosity materials and can measure the “thinnest” materials. Typical examples include inks, oils, and solvents.
- RV is for medium viscosity materials than those measured with an LV torque. Typical examples include creams, food, and paints.
- HA is for higher viscosity materials than those measured with an RV torque. Typical examples include gels, chocolate and epoxies.
- HB is for even higher viscosity materials than those measured with an HA torque spring. Typical examples include asphalt, caulking compounds, and molasses.
Additional special springs are also available upon request.
- The Worldwide: Standard Viscometer,
- Electronic Drive: means quiet, reliable operation,
- Easy-to-Select Speeds,
- Analog display: -Shows % Torque, -Use Factor Finder to convertreading to centipoinse,
- Simple-to-use: Easy setup.
- Viscosity range (mPas): 100 to BM,
- Speed: .5 – 100rpm,
- Number of increments: 10.
- Accuracy: +1,0% of range,
- The instrument comes with 6 spindles, spindle guard leg, Lab Stand(Model S), carring case.
5000cP: Silicone Fluids, Nominal Viscosity 5000 cP.
BKR-6000ML: Beaker, 600ml, B.E.L. LOGO
Others Brookfield products are as follows
- DVNext Rheometer
- DVNext Cone/Plate Rheometer
- DV2T Touch Screen Viscometer
- DV1 Digital Viscometer
- DVE Viscometer
- Dial Reading Viscometer
- CAP1000 Viscometer
- CAP2000 Viscometer
- KU-3 Viscometer
Gel Timer Instruments
- Gel Timer DV2T Instrument
In-Line Process Viscometers
- FAST Viscometer
- TT-100 Viscometer
- VTE Electric Viscosel
- PVS Rheometer
- RSO Rheometer
- RST Coaxial Cylinder Rheometer
- RST Cone Plate Rheometer
- RST Soft Solids Tester Rheometer
- Enhanced UL Adapter
- Helipath Stand
- DIN Adapter
- Label Writer
- Small Sample Adapter
- Spindles Cones Cups Chambers
- Spiral Adapter
- CTX Texture Analyzer
- CT3 Texture Analyzer
- CT3 Standard Probe Kit
Powder Flow Testers
- CAP Oil Fluids
- General Purpose Oil
- General Purpose Silicone
- High Temperature Silicone Fluids
- Krebs Viscometer Oil Fluids
- RST Oil Fluids
- Special Order Silicone Fluids
- VisCal Kit
- Computrac® MAX® 4000XL
- Computrac® MAX® 5000XL
- Computrac® Vapor Pro® XL
- Computrac® Vapor Pro® XL Autosampler
Hydrogen Sulfide Analyzers
- Jerome® J605
- Jerome® 651
- Jerome 631-X
Mercury Vapor Analyzers
- Jerome® J505
- Jerome® J405
- Jerome® 451
- PG Flash
- Texture Pro
- Powder Flow Pro
- TexturePro CT
- Wingather SQ