- Test dust is a product to evaluate the performance characteristics of domestic used vacuum cleaner.
- The sand is composed according to DIN EN 60312-1:2017 chapter 184.108.40.206.
- It is sand with a clearly defined grain size distribution in the range of 0.09 mm – 0.20 mm.
- To determine the performance of a vacuum cleaner the sand is spread on and rolled into a standardized carpet.
- The performance of the vacuum cleaner is the ratio between the hoovered mass and the total mass.
- can with 7.5 kg net content
- grain size: 0.090 – 0.200 mm
- test sand respectively test dust used in the vacuum cleaner industry
- Analyses Sieves Test Sand
- CEN Standard Sand EN 196-1
- CEN Reference Sand
- Standard Sand DIN 1164/58
- Supplier and seller in Bangladesh is Elite Scientific & Meditech Co.
- For any queries please visit us- www.elitetradebd.com