Binocular head microscope, B-192, Optika, Italy
Microscope binocular head, B-192 Optika Italy
Binocular, 30° inclined; 360° rotating.
Eyepieces: WF10x/18 mm
Microscope binocular head B-192 Optika Italy
- Features: Binocular microscope ideal for teachers and secondary schools, with four achromatic lenses (1000x), FN 18 high eyepoint, finite optical system, coaxial focusing, mechanical stage, Abbe condenser and powerful, uniform, white color temperature 3 W X-LED2 illumination. Slim and easy to carry, yet sturdy and resistant, it is equipped with all the main controls to start learning how to use an advanced microscope and with long lasting LED illumination to provide over 20 years of use
- Head: Binocular, 30° inclined; 360° rotating.
- Dioptric adjustment: Left eyepiece.
- Eyepieces: WF10x/18 mm, high eyepoint, secured by screw.
- Nosepiece: Quadruple ball bearings revolving nosepiece, reversed.
- Objectives: – Achromatic HC type 4x/0.10 – Achromatic HC type 10x/0.25 – Achromatic HC type 40x/0.65 – Achromatic HC type 100x/1.25 (oil/water). All with anti-fungus treatment.
- Specimen stage: Mechanical stage, 125×115 mm, 70×30 mm X-Y movement range. Vernier scale on the two axes, accuracy: 0.1 mm.
- Focusing: Coaxial coarse and fine focusing mechanism with limit stop to prevent the contact between objective and specimen. Adjustable tension of coarse focusing knob.
- Condenser: Abbe N.A. 1.25, pre-centered, focusable, with iris diaphragm.
- Illumination: X-LED² with white 3 W LED and brightness control. Color temperature: 6,300 K. Multi-plug 100-240Vac/6Vdc external power supply.