Ceramic muffle furnace
Ceramic muffle furnace with embedded heating elements
We present to your attention Nabertherm muffle furnaces.
Ceramic Muffle Furnace with Built-In Heating Elements Nabertherm L 9/11 / SKM & LT 9/11 / SKM
Muffle furnace with built-in heating elements in ceramic muffle Nabertherm L 9/11 / SKM & LT 9/11 / SKM
MUFFLE FURNACE WITH BUILT-IN HEATING ELEMENTS IN CERAMIC MUFFLE NABERTHERM L 9/11 / SKM & LT 9/11 / SKM
The muffle furnace model Nabertherm L 9/11 / SKM is especially recommended when working with aggressive substances. The furnace is equipped with a ceramic muffle with built-in heating on 4 sides. This muffle furnace combines good temperature uniformity with good protection of heating elements in aggressive atmospheres. Another distinguishing feature is the smooth, almost dust-free muffle (fiber-insulated oven door), which is an important quality feature in some ashing processes.
- Maximum temperature 1100 ° C;
- Heating of the muffle from 4 sides;
- Furnace space with inserted ceramic muffle, high resistance to aggressive gases and vapors;
- Muffle furnace body made of structured stainless steel sheets;
- Muffle furnaces are available as an option with either a hinged door (L), which can be used as an additional loading and unloading area, or a lifting door (LT), with the hot side facing away from the operator;
- Adjustable intake air opening in the muffle furnace door;
- Exhaust hole in the rear wall of the furnace;
- Quiet operation of the furnace heating system with semiconductor relays.
Additional equipment for muffle furnaces:
- Chimney, chimney with fan or catalytic converter;
- Adjustable temperature limiter with adjustable shutdown temperature for thermal protection class 2 according to EN 60519-2 as overheating protection for ovens and products;
- Shielding gas supply at the rear of the furnace;
- Manual or automatic gas supply system.
|Technical characteristics of muffle furnaces Nabertherm
||T max , ° C
||Internal dimensions, mm
||External dimensions, mm
||Minutes to T max
|L 9/11 / SKM
|LT 9/11 / SKM
||570 + 290 *
|* incl. open lift door.
- Easy to install the program
- Black and white LC screen, high contrast
- Display text messages (2 lines)
- Input data with 4 keys (on/off/pause, menu, back, info)
- Stores 5 programs, each program can be adjusted in 4 steps
- Step of temperature adjustment 1 o C
- Accuracy ± 1°C
- Choice of °C/°F
- Display on the menu parameters:
- Working timer
- Count kWh
- Show error history
- Output of control values
- Auto-optimization feature
- Calibration of measuring range with selection of up to 10 points
- NTLog USB port for data retrieval and processing
- In case of power failure, the following modes can be selected:
- Automatically resume running according to the program right before the power failure
- Automatically continue running according to the program right before the power failure if the power failure time is < 2 minutes, if more than that, do not continue running.
- Automatically continue running according to the program right before the power failure if the temperature does not drop lower than 50oC, if it is lower, do not continue running
- Do not continue to run the old program when restoring the power
- Language selection: 17 kinds of languages (English / French / German / Italian…)
- Supplier in Bangladesh- Elite Scientific & Meditech Co.
- For any queries visit us- www.elitetradebd.com