Forced Convection Lab Oven, UF30, 32 L, ESMC, Memmert, Germany
Universal Lab Oven, UF Series, 32 L, Memmert, Germany
- Model: UF30
- Volume: 32 L
- Manufacturer: Memmert
- Country of Origin: Federal Republic of Germany
Forced Drying Cabinet, UF30, 32 L.
The Memmert UF30 forced convection lab oven has a capacity of 1.1 Cu Ft (32 L) with a temperature range of Ambient +10° to 300°C and comes with single digital display controller. Memmert UF series forced convection heating and drying ovens offer 300°C maximum temperatures with digital control. These ovens have universal applicability to heating and drying applications in industry, science and research institutes and combine top precision and safety with optimal operating comfort.
The Memmert UF30 oven is designed for heat treatment: testing materials, aging computer chips, performing complex experiments, drying or tempering electronic components. All cabinets are made of high quality stainless steel.
Drying cabinets Memmert UF – with forced ventilation are equipped with a SingleDISPLAY controller and have the following basic equipment:
- Temperature range 30300°C, but not lower than ambient temperature plus 5°C.
- Electronic PID process controller with self-diagnostic system for faster troubleshooting.
- Touchpad to navigate between settings
- Motorized air damper with 0100% opening adjustment for air exchange
- Forced air circulation fan with rotation adjustment 0100%
- Programmable timer up to 99 days 23 hours
- TFT color display for displaying set and actual temperature, air damper opening degree, fan speed, process time and menu settings.
- Mechanical temperature limiter (TV, class 1).
- Optical alarm indicator.
- Platinum temperature sensor PT100.
- Ethernet port on the rear panel for logging the drying process
- Built-in logging system
- Forced ventilation/convection fan speed control
The main features of Memmert laboratory ovens, UF30, 32 L:
- The new ControlCOCKPIT controller has 2 versions SingleDISPLAY or TwinDISPLAY, a touch control panel and displays for temperature, humidity, fan speed, ventilation damper opening degree, interior lighting degree, overheat protection settings and real-time process graphs.
- Speed up the drying process due to increased airflow due to oversized inlets and outlets
- Fan speed and motorized damper position are controlled by the ControlCOCKPIT on all Memmert equipment
- Sending notifications about abnormal situations by e-mail using the AtmoCONTROL software or by SMS notification (option)
- All new generation devices come standard with an Ethernet communication interface
- Devices with TwinDISPLAY control panel are equipped with a USB port as standard
- Using high quality stainless steel
- Heating from 4 sides for more uniform temperature distribution and heating of samples inside the chamber
- Improved thermal insulation and an optimized heating system have increased the heating rate by up to 30%
- The special design of the door handle allows you to open / close the door with almost any part of the body, in case your hands are busy
- Possibility to change the opening side of the door without the involvement of certified specialists
- New intuitive AtmoCONTROL PC software for programming and process documentation
- Built-in timer from 1 min to 99 days 23 h
- HeatBALANCE technology that allows you to adjust the distribution of power between the upper and lower parts of the heating
- Forced convection with an internal fan
- Stainless steel interior
- Digital PID-microprocessor controller with a high-definition TFT-color display
- Timer: Digital backwards counter with target time setting, adjustable from 1 minute to 99 days
- Adjustable Parameters: temperature (Celsius or Fahrenheit), air flap position, program time, time zones, daylight savings time
- Function SetpointWAIT: the process time does not start until the set temperature is reached
- Language Setting: German, English, Spanish, and French
- Calibration: three freely selectable temperature values
- 3 year warranty
||1.1 Cu Ft (32 L)
||+10°C above ambient temperature to +300°C
|Setting temperature range
||+20° to +300°C
|Setting accuracy °C
||up to 99.9: 0.1 / from 100: 0.5
SingleDISPLAY: TFT color touchscreen, manage data, save log files, monitor up to 32 devices online, automatic alarms emailed
Textured stainless steel, rear zinc-plated steel, TFT color display with touchscreen, fully insulated stainless steel door
Stainless steel (ASTM 304) with all-round deep-drawn ribs to integrate the large-area heating with ceramic-metal sheath
||Admixture of pre-heated fresh air by electronically adjustable air flap
|Chamber Dimensions (W x H x D)
||15.7 x 12.6 x 9.8 inches (400 x 320 x 250 mm)
|Maximum number of grids/shelves
||3 (1 included)
|Maximum loading per grid/shelf
||44 lbs (20 kg)
|Maximum loading of chamber
||132 lbs (60 kg)
|Maximum loading per slide-in drip tray
||3.3 lbs (1.5 kg)
|Maximum loading per bottom drip tray
||3.3 lbs (1.5 kg)
|Exterior Dimensions (W x H x D)
||23 x 27.7 x 17.1 inches (585 x 704 x 434 mm)
|Standard works calibration certificate (measuring point chamber center)
||115 V, 50/60 Hz, 1600 Watts (230 V available)
|Net weight approx.
||99.2 lbs (45 kg)
|Gross weight (packed in carton) approx.
||134.5 lbs (61 kg)
|Shipping Dimensions (W x H x D)
||26 x 35 x 25.6 inches (660 x 890 x 650 mm)
Images are reference only. Actual product may be different.
Click Our Social Network Links
Forced Convection Oven, UF30, 32 L